The College prospectus and application form for admission to the college will be available to students at the college office. The dates for submission of forms and interview for admission will be notified on the college notice board and in the local dailies. Admission is on the basis of merit, however there are reservation facilities for the students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and physically challenged students as per Govt. rules. A few seats are reserved for students having extraordinary competence in sports, culture and social service.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission :
- Original Pass Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last attended and the original Mark Sheet.
- Certificate related to extracurricular activities.
- Gap certificate (if required).
- Character certificate from the competent authority.
- Recent passport size photograph (two copies).
- Relevant certificates for the physically handicapped students issued by the concerned authorities.
- Proof of Age.
- Caste Certificate if applicable.
Selected candidates should get themselves admitted on the day of interview by paying the fee fixed by the college authorities. Regular classes will commence from the date notified by the University.
N.B.* Incomplete forms will be rejected.